QC CONVEYORS warrants that our conveyors are free from defects in materials and workmanship and fit for the ordinary purposes for which such goods are used, under normal installation, use and service for five (5) years from date of purchase or 10,500 hours of running use, whichever is sooner. When the conveyor is registered at qcconveyors.com/serial, this warranty will be extended to ten (10) years from date of purchase or 21,000 hours of running use, whichever is sooner. QC CONVEYORS will replace any defective part within the warranty period, without charge, provided:
- The Purchaser gives QC CONVEYORS prompt written notice of the defect, including the date of purchase and original purchase order number.
- The Purchaser will then be given a return goods authorization number (RGA#) which must be displayed on all labels and packing slips returned with merchandise. (See RGA section)
- The Purchaser pays for delivery of the defective part to QC CONVEYORS for inspection and verification of the defect.
- The Purchaser shall pay any costs of installing the replacement part.
This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts. QC CONVEYORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY DEFECT IN THIS UNIT. This warranty shall not apply if any failure of this unit or its parts is caused by unreasonable use, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance and/or repairs, incorrect adjustments, exposure to corrosive or abrasive material, moisture causing damage, or any modification or alteration affecting the operation of the unit which is not authorized by QC CONVEYORS in writing. This warranty shall not apply to the following items that are covered by their manufacturer's warranty, subject to any limitation contained in those warranties.
- Belts/Chains (unless otherwise agreed to in writing)
CAUTION: Any attempt to repair such items may actually void the manufacturer's warranty. Any description of this unit is only to identify it and is not a warranty that the unit fits the description. Any warranties implied by law are limited in duration to the ten (10) year term of this warranty. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, QC CONVEYORS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY FOR FITNESS OR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.