Cleated Conveyor 125 Series
Versatile. Reliable. Low Profile.
- Low profile design provides tight product transfers and the ability to fit into space-constrained areas
- High tensile strength cleated belts offer superior strength-to-weight ratio and are available in various styles and heights. Cleats are always high frequency welded to customer desired spacing and never glued to the top surface of the belt
- Single piece 10-gauge steel framework is laser cut and formed to create a single-body frame construction, ensuring frame integrity
- Tight tolerance belting and our unique snap-out sealed tail assembly provide for a quick belt change (less than 5 minutes) that is normally achieved without having to remove the drive packages or side rails
- All components of our conveyors are produced on state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment