Cleated Conveyors 125 Series
Versatile. Reliable. Low Profile.
- Low profile design for our cleated belt conveyors provides tight product transfers and the ability to fit into space-constrained areas
- High tensile strength cleated belts offer superior strength-to-weight ratio and are available in various styles and heights with incline and decline cleated belt options. Cleats are always high frequency welded to customer desired spacing and never glued to the top surface of the belt
- Single piece 10-gauge steel framework is laser cut and formed to create a single-body frame construction, ensuring frame integrity
- Tight tolerance belting and our unique snap-out sealed tail assembly provide for a quick belt change (less than 5 minutes) that is normally achieved without having to remove the drive packages or side rails
- All components of our conveyors are produced on state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment
- Our conveyors are built to last. That's why we're proud to stand behind each of our conveyors with a 10 Year Warranty.