Full Time | Cincinnati, OH
Apply Now →
As the Senior Mechanical Engineer, this position will be responsible for leading, designing, engineering and developing conveyors outside of our standard products. The projects will be specific to our current and future clients.
For more than 35 years, QC Conveyors has been focused on providing our customers with reliable, easy to use conveyors systems that meet their needs and backing them up with world class service and support. Whether our customers are an end user looking to decrease their line’s downtime or an OEM putting our conveyor in a machine with their company name on it, QC Conveyors offers the quality, reliable product that our clients are looking for.
- Works with engineers and representatives of other departments, supplies, customers in the design, evaluation and improvement of tools, methods, and processes within the company.
- Acts as a lead contributor in guiding mechanical engineering on projects from concept, to prototype, to production, including tolerances and mechanical analysis.
- Managing agency approvals and specifications such as UL, CE & NSF
- Cost reduction research and implementation of changes
- Research complex engineering problems using sound principles, theories and concepts
- Manage projects utilizing shared resources
- Executes the necessary work in the creation, evaluation, implementation and modification of standard techniques and procedures
- Remain informed of new engineering technologies related to new materials, processes, and procedures to enhance and improve QC products
- Provide mentorship to mechanical department
- Other duties as assigned
- BS or equivalent engineering degree
- Minimum 10-15 years of applicable experience
- 10 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of rotating machinery
- Proficient with 3D design software. Solid Edge experience a plus
- Good computer proficiency including Word and Excel
- Must have great communication and organizational skills
- Plus if experienced in electric circuits and controls
- Good communication skills
QC Conveyors is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer a competitive base compensation and a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) plan with company match.
Apply Now →
Working for Us
We provide a modern work environment with a work hard, play hard attitude. Learn more →
QC Conveyors' headquarters is located east of Cincinnati and is easily accessible from the I-275 loop. Learn more →
QC Conveyors offers medical & dental insurance, paid time off, 401k and more. Learn more →