IT Support / Microsoft BI Developer
Full Time | Cincinnati, OH
The IT Support and Microsoft BI Developer will deliver quality technical support with the ability to solve advanced problems. This includes a wide range of job duties from basic computer knowledge, installation of programs, phone and PC / Laptop setups to network and advanced application troubleshooting. They will also be responsible for conducting data analysis and be able to validate the results to translate them into supporting visuals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to end users on equipment and software applications including desktop computers, peripherals, copiers, fax machines, scanners, computer operating systems, office applications, VPN, and others
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems of IT equipment and software applications
- Provide advanced troubleshooting skills for software apps, hardware and phone support
- Administer user accounts for network, e-mail, and other applications
- Respond to requests for technical support
- Keeping an updated list of tasks and projects
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions
- Inventory control of deployed and non-deployed equipment
- Follow support processes, strive to improve processes and procedures where fit
- Maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade current IT infrastructure: Servers, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphone, network, and all hardware/software. Purchase & install new equipment
- Create and develop Power BI visuals and data models as required
- Meet with end users to define data requirements for reporting
- Conduct data analysis to explore current need & evaluate data solution to meet demand
- Develop a data model, acquire & organize input data into a solution
- Validate results & translate into supporting visuals to meet requirements
- Develop business forecasting tools, notification dashboard, exception reporting
- Other duties as assigned
SOFTWARE AND PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Solid Edge
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Microsoft Windows 7+
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008+
- MAC OS.
- Microsoft Power BI: Design, implement and develop reporting and analytics solutions to meet business requirements. Data integration between core business applications data pools.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+: Database creation, store procedures, query design, upgrade & optimization.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-years of experience in a help desk or IT support role
- 1-year Data Analysis and Business Intelligence Reporting
- Data visualization and advance calculations using Business Intelligence tools.
- Understanding of Dashboards creation, implementation & maintenance.
- Experience creating different visualizations using Slicers, Lines, Pies, Histograms, Maps, Scatter, etc.
- Experience in generating Drill through and Drill down reports with drop down menu option, sorting the data, and defining subtotals in Microsoft Power BI.
- Knowledge connecting Microsoft Power BI to various data sources: Microsoft SQL Server/Dynamics GP, Google Analytics, Salesforce.
- Exposure to setting up and configuring Microsoft Power BI related Gateways and related data connections.
- Possess the ability to deal effectively with users, peers, and management
- Organizational skills / ability to multitask between projects and tickets
- Motivated by the success of others / willingness to be flexible
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Manage time effectively, work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
QC Conveyors is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer a competitive base compensation and a full benefits package including health, dental, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) plan with company match.