Full Time | Cincinnati, Ohio
Apply Now →
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose of the call and directs the call to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers phone messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers general questions about the company and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Operates personal computer and standard office equipment including photo copier, fax machine, multi-line phone, etc.
- Receives sorts and distributes mail as needed.
- Performs administrative support functions such as typing, filing and photocopying.
- Process parts orders
- Evaluate incoming PO’s, qualifying Terms and Conditions
- Confirm price, discount and lead time for orders
- Resolves issues with customers regarding scheduling and shipping
- Answer customer inquiries regarding processed orders, expediting stock orders and late orders.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
QC Conveyors is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer a competitive base compensation and a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) plan with company match.
Apply Now →
Working for Us
We provide a modern work environment with a work hard, play hard attitude. Learn more →
QC Conveyors' headquarters is located east of Cincinnati and is easily accessible from the I-275 loop. Learn more →
QC Conveyors offers medical & dental insurance, paid time off, 401k and more. Learn more →