Full Time | Cincinnati, OH
This position has been filled
The Client Development Specialist & Training Coordinator at QC Conveyors is a professional who uses marketing and sales concepts to increase company market share and grow company sales. This position focuses on converting prospects into a sales ready state by marketing to new and existing accounts, qualifying prospective customers and assisting in the process that escorts these opportunities to the distributor, resell partner or sales team.
For more than 35 years, QC Conveyors has been focused on providing our customers with reliable, easy to use conveyors systems that meet their needs and backing them up with world class service and support. Whether our customers are an end user looking to decrease their line’s downtime or an OEM putting our conveyor in a machine with their company name on it, QC Conveyors offers the quality, reliable product that our clients are looking for.
- Daily communication and relationship building with partners while maintaining focus on quote and lead follow up as well as partner-initiated topics
- Participate in activities that support the documentation of new partners including processing documentation, fulfilling literature and sample needs and follow up activities
- Executes daily quote and lead follow up for established partners
- Supports partners with daily inquiries and general requests such as literature & belt samples. Supports department with trade/tech show prep and follow up
- Maintain database on information used to analyze, recruit and sign new network partners
- Captures, analyzes and reports partner feedback, concerns and suggestions
- Maintains SOP manual for department
- Trains new employees on SOP as well as participate in activities that support in house training including filling partner training events, facility prep and literature follow up
- Collects and compiles information on underrepresented territories including identifying potential distributors in those territories
- Creates and distribute quarterly partner performance reports and makes appointments for review of those reports between partner & Channel Manager
- Works with IT department to create & continually improve departmental reporting and resources
- Maintains positive company image by continual relationship building activities with Sales Network Partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in Sales or Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Above average knowledge and experience using MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Ability to travel several times a year which could include international trips
QC Conveyors is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer a competitive base compensation and a full benefits package including health, dental, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) plan with company match.
Working for Us
We provide a modern work environment with a work hard, play hard attitude.
Learn more →
QC Conveyors' headquarters is located east of Cincinnati and is easily accessible from the I-275 loop.
Learn more →
QC Conveyors offers medical & dental insurance, paid time off, 401k and more.
Learn more →