Client Development Associate
Full Time | Cincinnati, OH
The Client Development Associate at QC Industries is a professional who uses marketing and sales concepts to increase company market share and grow company sales. This position focuses on converting prospects into a sales ready state by marketing to new and existing accounts, qualifying prospective customers and assisting in the process that escorts these opportunities to the sales team.
- Disseminate marketing information to prospective accounts
- Develop surveys and collect and analyze survey data
- Process new leads including evaluating best methods for nurturing to a sales ready state
- Manage an ongoing proactive replacement part quotation marketing campaign
- Engage in phone, electronic and face-to-face interactions with clients
- Support the company at trade shows in various major cities across the united states and abroad
- And other tasks that support the sales cycle as required to achieve company goals
2 year degree in a sales/marketing area of study. Equivalent experience may be substituted for formal training. Candidates will possess excellent written and verbal skills and will genuinely enjoy interaction with others. They will have the capacity to solve problems and work independently. The need to travel is likely and may require a passport. QC Industries is a growing company with competitive compensation and benefits. This is an exciting role with good potential for advancement.